||1 – 2 Cans
||Cream of Chicken Soup
||Stove Top Turkey Stuffing
*Use 1/4 Cup Milk per can of soup you use. So if you use 2 cans of soup use 1/2 cup of milk total.
- Cover bottom of pan with diced up raw chicken
- Lay Swiss Cheese over Chicken
- Mix 1 to 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup and 1/4 cup milk per can of soup
- Pour soup and milk mixture over chicken
- Top with 1/2 bag (or more) of stove top turkey stuffing
- Drizzle 1/4 cup butter on top
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes, Uncover and bake for another 20 – 30 minutes
- Serve over egg noodles or rice
FREEZER Directions: After pouring cream of chicken mixture over chicken (step 5) go ahead and freeze. When you are ready to cook it, pull it out of the freezer and let it thaw in fridge. Then complete the rest of the instructions (steps 6-8).
Note: I get rave reviews when I use two cans cream of chicken soup and the full bag of stove top turkey stuffing. A little extra butter always helps as well!
|Brown Sugar, packed
Cream Cheese, softened
1. Put all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Serve with a colorful assortment of seasonal fruit such as apple slices, pear slices and strawberries.
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Oats
In a heavy saucepan bring to a rolling boil the butter, milk, sugar and cocoa. Let boil for 1 minute. Remove pan from heat and add in Vanilla, and Peanut Butter. Mix well then add in Oats. Once everything is thoroughly mixed then drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper. Let cool and hardened then enjoy!
1 ½ Cup Flour 1 Cup Milk
½ Cup Cornmeal ½ Cup Ricotta Cheese
2 Tbsp. Sugar ¼ Cup Orange Juice
1 tsp. Baking Powder 2 Eggs
½ tsp. Baking Soda 2 tsp. Finely Shredded Orange Peel
½ tsp. Salt 1 Recipe Raspberry Orange Syrup
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together milk, ricotta, orange juice, eggs, and orange peel.
- Add milk mixture to four mixture; stir just until combined.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat; brush lightly with butter. Add ¼ to ½ cup batter per pancake.
- Cook about 2 minutes; turn over when surfaces are bubbly and edges are slightly dry. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until done.
- Spoon Raspberry Orange Syrup over pancakes. Garnish with additional fresh raspberries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Makes 10-12 pancakes.
Raspberry Orange Syrup
In a small saucepan combine 1 cup sugar, ½ cup orange juice, and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer about 10 minutes or until syrupy. Stir in 1 pint fresh raspberries.
I just had a very tasty snack that is so cheap & easy. Had to share so I don’t forget about it.
- Wash and peel large Cucumber
- Cut in half lengthwise, then slice into pieces
- Put pieces in bowl then add about 2 tsp of EVOO
- Add a splash of Red Wine Vinegar
- Add salt to taste (optional)
- Mix together and add some Feta Cheese
You can also add diced radishes if you’d like.
The cucumber cost me $0.79 and I only ate half of it for this snack. The rest is in the fridge without the oils so I can have it another day.
Whole Green Chiles
Monterey Jack Cheese
2/3 Cup Milk
6 Tbsp. Flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
- Rinse chiles, pat dry w/ paper towel, slit lengthwise and remove seeds. Cut Monterey Jack Cheese into strips and place inside each chile. Place stuffed chiles side by side in 8″ baking dish
- Beat eggs until foamy, beat in milk, flour& baking powder until smooth. Pour over chiles moistening all surfaces. Sprinkles cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 40 min or until set in middle
- Remove from oven let stand 10 minutes before serving, Garnish with Salsa