16 Oz. R&F Acini Di Pepe
1 16½ Oz. Can Crushed Pineapple, drained but reserve juice
½ Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp. Flour
¼ tsp. Salt
8oz to 16oz can of Mandarin oranges
4 – 6 oz of maraschino cherries
1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
1 to 2 8oz packages of Cool Whip
1. Cook Pasta as package directs; drain.
2. In heavy pan, beat egg with wire whisk until foamy.
3. Stir in sugar, flour, salt and reserved pineapple liquid.
4. Over low heat, cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
5. In a large bowl, combine pasta with egg mixture. Chill thoroughly for 1 hour.
6. Stir in pineapple, oranges, cherries and marshmallows as desired.
7. Fold in 1 package of Cool Whip, then add in more if needed until desired consistency.
8. Cover and chill thoroughly. Stir before serving.