|½ Cup||Butter||2 Tbs.||Sugar|
|3 Cups||Self-Rising Flour||12 oz can||Beer (Coors or Budweiser)|
- Melt Butter and pour enough into a 9×5 inch loaf pan to coat the bottom.
- In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar and beer.
- Spoon dough into loaf pan.
- Pour remaining butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 50 – 60 minutes or until bread is a light golden color.
Best when served immediately.
Comments on: "Beer Bread" (1)
This also works with beer such as craft and micro brews. I like doing a 1/2 batch, the consistency is better in my opinion and works better for feeding only 2 people.