This recipe comes from Great Grandma
|1||Rotisserie Chicken||2 Cans||Cream of Mushroom Soup|
|1 Large Pkg.||Spaghetti||4 Stalks||Celery (diced)|
|1 Lg. Jar||Pimientos||1 Lb.||Cheddar Cheese, Grated|
- In a large frying pan sauté the diced onion, diced celery, and pimientos until the onion and celery are soft.
- Add in the soup to the frying pan and heat through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook spaghetti Al Dente per package directions
- Remove rotisserie chicken from bones and shred into small pieces.
- In a greased 9×13 casserole dish combine chicken, cooked spaghetti, onions, celery, etc.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese
Cover with tin foil and bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes. Then uncover and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until very warm in middle.
Leave a Reply