This is a perfect Game Day appetizer, that can easily be done in a toaster oven!
- 1 (14 oz.) Regular Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (20 oz.) can Pineapple Chunks, reserve juice
- 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Pineapple Juice (from can)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine glaze ingredients
- Spear a piece of pineapple and then a piece of kielbasa on the same toothpick and dip in glaze. Place each spear on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining glaze over the items on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until hot. Turn off toaster oven and allow to cool in the oven, then serve warm.