- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mayonnaise (Best Foods or Hellmans Brand)
- Prepare your artichoke by cutting off the stem, and cut off the top of the artichoke. Trim any sharp tops with scissors.
- Cut the artichoke in half and rub with lemon juice, cut out the choke from the center
- Peel 1 garlic clove per artichoke
- Place half of an artichoke in tin foil and rub both sides with olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Put half of a peeled garlic clove in the center, and wrap up tin foil.
- Cook in convection oven for 40 minutes at 400 F, turning once in the middle
- Check artichoke. Once tender in the center, pull out garlic and place capers in the center and cover with parmesan cheese. Then broil on high for a few (2-5) minutes until golden brown.
- Mince 1 clove of garlic and mash with 1/2 teaspoon sea salt until it is in a paste
- Then mix in 1/2 cup Mayo
- Add 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Add 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and mix thoroughly
Refrigerate aioli for at least 30 minutes before serving as dip for the artichokes.