|4||Chicken Breasts||1 – 2 Cans||Cream of Chicken Soup|
|6 Slices||Swiss Cheese||1/4 Cup*||Milk|
|1/2 Box||Stove Top Turkey Stuffing||1/4 Cup+||Butter|
*Use 1/4 Cup Milk per can of soup you use. So if you use 2 cans of soup use 1/2 cup of milk total.
- Cover bottom of pan with diced up raw chicken
- Lay Swiss Cheese over Chicken
- Mix 1 to 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup and 1/4 cup milk per can of soup
- Pour soup and milk mixture over chicken
- Top with 1/2 bag (or more) of stove top turkey stuffing
- Drizzle 1/4 cup butter on top
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes, Uncover and bake for another 20 – 30 minutes
- Serve over egg noodles or rice
FREEZER Directions: After pouring cream of chicken mixture over chicken (step 5) go ahead and freeze. When you are ready to cook it, pull it out of the freezer and let it thaw in fridge. Then complete the rest of the instructions (steps 6-8).
Note: I get rave reviews when I use two cans cream of chicken soup and the full bag of stove top turkey stuffing. A little extra butter always helps as well!