I just had a very tasty snack that is so cheap & easy. Had to share so I don’t forget about it.
- Wash and peel large Cucumber
- Cut in half lengthwise, then slice into pieces
- Put pieces in bowl then add about 2 tsp of EVOO
- Add a splash of Red Wine Vinegar
- Add salt to taste (optional)
- Mix together and add some Feta Cheese
You can also add diced radishes if you’d like.
The cucumber cost me $0.79 and I only ate half of it for this snack. The rest is in the fridge without the oils so I can have it another day.