This recipe comes from Mamaw. It can easily be doubled.
|Some||Boiled Chicken, diced||8 oz.||Cream Cheese, softened|
|3 or 4||Green Onions||12||Crescent Rolls|
|1 Can||Cream of Chicken Soup||1/4 Cup||Chicken Broth|
- Mix chicken, onions, and cream cheese together.
- Roll mixture into 12 balls.
- Roll balls up in crescent rolls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Make a sauce by mixing Cream of Chicken soup, Chicken Broth, and Sherry together in a small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until hot but not boiling.
Serve sauce over warm crescent bundles.
Leave a Reply