This recipe comes from Mamaw
|1 stick (8 Tbsp)||Butter||1 Cup||Chocolate Chips|
|1 Cup (6 cracker sheets)||Graham Cracker Crumbs||1 Cup||Butterscotch Chips|
|1 Cup||Flaked Coconut||1 Cup||Chopped Nuts (Pecans)|
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Melt butter in a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Spread Graham Cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- Add coconut, followed by chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts, and condensed milk until all ingredients are layered in the pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before you serve.
Store leftovers covered.