This recipe comes from Aunt Bonnie
|3 Lbs.||Pork Tenderloin||Lots of||Garlic Powder|
|2-16 oz. Cans||Tomatoes, Cut up||2-4 oz. Cans||Diced Green Chilis|
|2-16 oz. Cans||Stoke’s Green Chili||1 Sm. Jar||Picante Sauce|
|2-16 oz. Cans||Water||1||Onion, thinly sliced|
|Lots of||Morton’s Nature Seasoning|
- Trim all fat off of Pork and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Put into a large dutch oven and cover with Garlic Powder.
- Add Tomatoes, Green Chili, Diced Green Chilis, Water and Onion.
- Stir up and then top with Morton’s Nature Seasoning until almost black on top.
- Stir again and simmer – The longer, the better! (3-4 hours at least!)
- Just before serving, thicken with a corn starch and water roux.
Very good served over bean burritos with lost of cheese! (Also freezes well!!)