This recipe comes from Bisquick
|1 Lb.||Ground Beef||1 ½ Cups||Milk|
|1 ½ Cups||Chopped Onion||¾ Cup||Bisquick|
|¼ Tsp.||Pepper||2||Tomatoes, Sliced|
|1 Cup||Cheddar Cheese, Shredded|
- Brown beef and onion; Drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper and spread into a greased 10″ pie plate.
- In a small bowl, beat the milk, bisquick and eggs ’til smooth.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake @ 400º for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese and tomatoes.
Bake 5-8 more minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.